2013 Mountain Man Rendezvous
To register for Rendezvous, please pick Camp Fee Deposit
(Refundable if you check out with staff before you leave location) -- your reservation is not complete until your unit has paid for the Camping Deposit and indicated your unit number on the registration information.
Enter Adult names and pricing for each adult member attending.
Enter Youth name and pricing for each youth attending.
Mountain Man Rendezvous is open to all Boy Scouts, Varsity Scouts and Venturers. Please no pets or younger siblings!
Schedule of events
Friday, February 8, 2013
Noon Start Check-in at Registration
Table, Set Up Camp Site.
7:30 p.m. Evening Campfire Celebration
Saturday, February 9, 2013
7:00 a.m. Registration Opens
8:00 a.m. Opening Ceremony
8:15 a.m. Morning Events
Noon Lunch (Events Closed)
1:00 p.m. Afternoon Events
3:00 p.m. Shoot-Off/Throw-Off
4:00 p.m. Awards Closing Ceremony
5:00 p.m. Check Out/Camp Inspections
(Must check out with Staff to receive your Camping Deposit Back)
Sunday, February 13, 2013
Morning camp cleanup and tear down
Note if your unit is able to help with Service Projects on January 5-6, January 19-20 and February 2-3, please contact Mel Allen at email@example.com, Preferred campsites will be given to those units who participate in service projects.
· Site at Moapa Indian Reservation. Maps will be available at the Staff and Leader’s meetings.
· Check-in at the registration table prior to proceeding to the event area, campsites will be assigned.
· All trading must be done on Trader’s Row - contact George Crossman for trading space.
· There will be a primitive camp area. Please note on your registration form if you would like a primitive site. Lodges, single poles, and primitive shelters only.
· To maintain authenticity, there will not be any vehicles allowed in primitive area (except for brief unloading and loading)!!!
· This is a dry camp so please bring the food and water you feel you will need for your unit.
· We will have a security team for your safety and welfare.
· Event Medals for top honors will be given out at the Closing Ceremonies on Saturday afternoon. If you leave you will miss out on the fun and prizes!
· Please stay and celebrate the accomplishments of the all the rendezvous participants.
~ YOU MUST BE PRESENT FOR A MEDAL AND PRIZES! ~